REVISED August 25, 2016.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personally Identifiable Information
Just4YouMom collects personally identifiable information that you voluntarily submit in various contexts including, but not limited to:
- the registration or account creation process for the Service
- the registration process for sweepstakes, contests, Features and other promotions offered via the Service and Site
- your participation in online research surveys offered on the Service, Site, Content, and Features
- the process of reporting a problem with our Service, Site, Content, and Features and resolving customer service activities (including via email and chat) including, but not limited to, Customer Submissions
- in connection with content submissions, voting and polling activities
Such personally identifiable information may include: name, date of birth, email address, phone number, account registration information, account/user name, password, password reminder questions and answers, credit card information (in limited circumstances), bank account information (in limited circumstances), mailing address and information about your interests in and use of various products, programs, and services) you voluntarily provide.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
When you visit the Service, Site, Content, and Features, Just4YouMom may also collect non-personally identifiable Information. Just4YouMom may automatically collect information that describes how you use the Service, Site, Content, and Features and the technology you are using to access the Service, Site, Content, and Features including, but not limited to the name of your Internet service provider or mobile carrier; referring/exit pages; date/time stamp; clickstream data; precise geolocation information; bandwidth speed; software programs and registry keys on the devices you register and information about your interests in and use of various products, programs, and services (“Usage Information”). Additionally, we may collect your IP address or device identifier (“Device ID”). A Device ID is a unique number assigned to the device(s) or network you use to access the Service, Site, Content, and Features. If we associate Usage Information with your Device ID we will treat such information as personally identifiable information.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personally Identifiable Information
We use the personally identifiable information you give us to deliver information or content you request, to contact you about the Service, Site, Content, and Features, or for other purposes explained at the time we collect the information. Additionally, we use personally identifiable information to, among other things:
- verify access rights to the Service, Site, Content, and Features
- improve the Service, Site, Content, and Features by providing personalized content, language and location customization and/or personalized help and instructions
- provide you with news, newsletters, updates, targeted advertising, promotions, sweepstakes and special offers
- better understand how the Service, Site, Content, and Features are used, including traffic patterns and what types of content are most popular with users
- in connection with content submissions, community postings (e.g., chat and bulletin boards), and voting and polling activities including publishing your screen name and other information you have provided to us on the Service, on the Internet, or elsewhere
- repost comments about our programs and services made by you on various online platforms (such as Twitter hash tags)
- for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We use Device IDs, Usage Information, cookies and web beacons for a variety of internal purposes, such as system administration and counting visitors, tracking views, email “opens” and monitoring how users navigate the Service, Site, Content, and Features.
All of the information we collect about you may be combined, including to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop rich online content and services across our Service.
Administrative AND Legal
Just4YouMom may also disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties in any of the following instances:
- we have been given your consent to disclose
- we are required by law or court order to disclose, or we believe in good faith that the law requires it
- disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against, someone who may cause or be causing harm to, or interference with, our rights or property, other users of the Service, Site, and Features, or anyone else
Just4YouMom may use third party analytics service providers to evaluate and provide us with information about the Service and viewing of our content. These vendors may have their own tracking technologies on your device and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you. This information may be stored and shared by these vendors to process your transactions and provide access to the Service. Just4YouMom may also use this information for internal review and analysis of the Service, the customer service process, and consumer comments
Just4YouMom has not implemented a response to browser-based Do Not Track signals. Since uniform standards for “Do Not Track” signals have not been adopted, the Services do not process or respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use reasonable efforts to allow you to update or correct personally identifiable information, to the extent that changing the data will not compromise privacy or security interests. Also, upon your request, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to functionally delete your personally identifiable information from our database(s). However, it may be impossible to delete all of your information without some residual data because of backups and records of deletions. You can access and update the personally identifiable information that you have provided in connection with the Service, Site, Content, and Features by visiting the My Account tool available within the Service. To help protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to any personally identifiable information.
POLICIES FOR INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Just4YouMom does not knowingly collect or use any personally identifiable information submitted to the Service, Site and/or Features from individuals under the age of 13, except in order to respond on a one-time basis to a specific request for information If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her personally identifiable information without your permission or consent, you can ask us to remove your child’s information by contacting us http://www.just4youmom.com/contact/. Upon notice from you, Just4YouMom will make reasonable efforts to investigate and remove the information. Please include in your message the same user name and/or email address and password that your child submitted.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
JUST4YOUMOM SECURITY POLICY
Just4YouMom is aware of your privacy concerns and strives to collect only as much data as is required to make your use of the Service, Site, Content, and Features as efficient and satisfying as possible, in the most unobtrusive manner as possible. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that whatever information you provide will be maintained in a secure environment. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or from our products or services, and you provide such information at your own risk.
CONSENT TO PROCESSING IN THE UNITED STATES
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES